Friday, November 14, 2008

Game is over

Well, I guess it's time i bowed to the inevitable. I've cancelled my Warhammer Online account, and I'm discontinuing this blog. But it's a bit strange why.

It's not that I didn't like the game - I did, but just over the last couple of weeks I've not been feeling like playing any games (with the exception of the occasional bit of Fallout 3).

It's not that I've succumbed to the new WoW expansion, which was what I always secretly thought would drag me away. Nope, in fact I'm not sure if i'll play another MMO again.

So, I hope everyone else is still enjoying the game, and thank you to those couple of people who read what I had to say and gave me feedback.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally understandable. WAR had so much potential. It certainly does make you disillusioned with MMO's after being let down by so many games.